Sponsored by EAA Chapter 643
We are no longer accepting applications for 2017,
thank you for your interest.
EAA Chapter 643 has developed two scholarships, in the form of financial assistance, to two student pilots in current pursuit of their Private Pilots Certificate. The purpose of the scholarship is to grow the general aviation community by assisting two additional pilots, who share our passion, to complete their training. Two $750.00 scholarships are available for 2017. Application deadline is November 30, 2017.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for scholarship consideration:
· Must be in pursuit of Private Pilot Certificate
· Must have a letter of recommendation from flight instructor providing primary training
· Must be 17 years of age or older
· Must have successfully completed the FAA written examination
· Must have a current FAA Medical Certificate
· Must have solo endorsement prior to application
· Must complete a 2017 EAA 643 Scholarship Application
· Must be in good financial status with flight school providing training
· Must complete a 1000-word essay (topic on application)
How do I apply?
Upon completion of all criteria listed above, applicants must provide a letter of recommendation, proof of age, copy of medical, copy of solo endorsement, copy of FAA exam confirmation, and the EAA 643 Scholarship Application to IFLYNJN40@yahoo.com
Please contact Scholarship Committee member Frederick Slapa at IFLYNJN40@yahoo.com or 908-399-6669 with any questions.